A year on from Angelo Dundee’s passing we dug up this documentary on my favourite sport with Angelo’s Secrets Of Boxing.
One of the greatest trainers in the world, he was one of the few men to be equally as famous as Muhammad Ali. From his calm demeanour and tricks he used to get the best of his fighters, such as his ‘I’m just the flunky’ humbleness technique, he cemented himself as the go to guy for boxing knowledge. Since his passing on February 1st 2012 there has been a hole in Boxing, we dug up this brilliant documentary that has him reveal a couple of his techniques as well as anecdotes and interviews with people he’s worked with over his time.
Watch the whole thing below and learn a little something for the master about How To Box.
- seekingwhomhemaydevour likes this
- chicoseyes reblogged this from howtoproject
- jamesjitsu reblogged this from kickassery
- kickassery reblogged this from nathanpdcruz
- nathanpdcruz reblogged this from manosdemierda
- manosdemierda reblogged this from howtoproject
- theblueeyedmonster reblogged this from howtoproject
- nathfield reblogged this from howtoproject
- howtoproject posted this